This cake lapis is layered with fresh cheese - giving it a nice milky twist! It is best served cut in square pieces to enjoy the mixture of spongy cake with cheese bits.
- Egg yolk
- Caster sugar
- Evaporated milk
- Vanilla essence
- Baking powder
- Room Temperature: ~up to 5 days
- Refrigerated: ~up to 14 days
- Frozen: ~up to 3 months
P.S.: You are recommended to consume it fresh within 3 days!
- Small (15 slices): 9" x 2.2" x 2"
- Medium (30 slices): 9" x 4.5" x 2"
- Large (60 slices): 9" x 9" x 2"
Kindly take note that since all of our products are home-baked, the above sizes are gross measurements.