Kuih kapit means clamp cookie in Malay. Traditionally, this cookie is made by clasping egg batter using an iron mold which is heated up on a charcoal stove.
Our ibus have prepared these rich with fillings! Each bite is interesting and complex, with a crisp texture. Grab yours now!
- Each jar of kuih kapit comes with around +/- 28 pcs of it.
- Photo as shown above is Nutella-Peanut filling.
For the cookie itself:
- All purpose flour
- Tapioca flour
- coconut milk
For the cookie's filling, the type of ingredient is subject to the type of filling:
- Nutella spread
- Peanut butter spread
- Peanut chunks
Ho ho ho! Good news!
We have a Christmas Gift for you - Christmas Season Delivery Promotion🎁
Enjoy cheap delivery rate now and get them delivered at 23rd December 2020. T&C applies.
To Kuala Lumpur: Flat rate of RM7.00
To Selangor / Putrajaya: Flat rate of RM15.00
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is only valid for delivery at 23rd December 2020.
2. The delivery time on 23rd December 2020 varies, it will depend on the arrangement of our logistic partner.
3. Last order will be closed at 20th December 2020, 11:59PM.